- Personal Care Assistant Training (Required)
- Personal Care Assistant (PCA) Test. (Required)
- Best Care Policy Test. (Required)
Enhanced Rate Training and Information
If the client you're working with is assessed for 10 or more PCA hours a day, you may qualify for a training stipend (PCA Choice Only) and an Enhanced Reimbursement Rate (PCA Choice or Traditional), if you complete additional training. If you hold a CNA, LPN or RN license, you do not need to complete any additional training. To qualify for this stipend, you need to complete steps 1-3 below. You can learn more about the requirements HERE.
- Step 1: Complete Online Training
- Online Training Site
- Register for the course listed HERE.
- Register for two courses from the list of 11 courses HERE.
- Step 2: Complete In Person Training
- OPTION A: Complete one of the In Person trainings listed HERE; OR
- OPTION B: Contact us about scheduling In Home training;
- Infection Control Module – Standard Precautions (Study Materials for Enhanced Rate Training)
- Home Care Safety (Study Materials for Enhanced Rate Training)
- Step 3: Submit Documentation of Completed Training
- Enhanced Rate Training Submission Site (Here is where to submit your training documentation after completing all coursework).
If you need assistance navigating through this process, please contact us.
Other Training Available
- Maltreatment of Adults Mandated Reporter Training (Online Module)
- Maltreatment of Minor Mandated Reporter Training(Video)
- Maltreatment of Minor Mandated Reporter Training(PDF)
- Data Privacy Training (Online Module)
- Mental Health Crisis Training for Families(PDF)
- De-Escalation Techniques(Video)
- Emergency and Basic First Aid Orientation(PDF)
- Basic First Aid Training (Video)
- CPR and First Training (Training Website)
- Helping with Mental Illness
- Dealing with Difficult and Combative People
- Helping with ADLs
- Helping with IADLs
- Special Communication Needs
- Documenting Client Care
- Being Assertive
- The PCA Assessment Process
- History of Disability Rights
- Financial Literacy