Join the Best Care Family Today
Pursuing a career as a Personal Care Assistant (PCA) or family caregiver with Best Care is enjoyable, professionally rewarding, and personally fulfilling.
At Best Care, we value our employees and continually strive to make our PCA agency a place where you excel and inspire others in the caregiving industry. By investing in the latest home health technologies—such as our timekeeping app—and providing premium benefits for all caregivers—including PTO, holiday pay, overtime pay, and training—we're committed to making our agency the best place to work, grow, and make a difference in the lives of others.
We offer our employees:
- Competitive pay (starting at $13.25 for most employees)
- PTO for all employees (per hours worked)
- Overtime pay (base rate varies depending on number of hours)
- Holiday pay for all employees (5 Holidays: Labor Day, Thanksgiving, New Year’s Day, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day, and Memorial Day)
- Direct deposit (payroll cards available)
- Online pay-stubs at workforce.intuit.com (Before October 2019).
- Online pay-subs at access.paylocity.com (After October 2019).
- Emergency payroll requests– (submit time by 1pm then request at bestcarepayroll.com)
- Convenient time sheet submissions: fax, email, electronic PDF, or via the Best Care Timesheets App
- Telephone and email timesheets reminders as requested
- Aflac supplemental insurance
- Free preventative healthcare plan (for full-time employees) Click here to learn more about the preventative Minimum Essential Coverage MEC plan.
Ready to Transfer to Best Care?
If you're currently providing PCA services with another agency, or you’d like to pursue a rewarding career in home care services, contact Best Care today!
Are you a family caregiver who's interested in getting paid for supporting a loved one in need? Visit our How to Get Paid for Taking Care of a Family Member page to learn about the incredible benefits you may be entitled to receiving for your amazing service.
Top Resources for Best Care Employees
For the resources you need to perform your caregiving responsibilities to the best of your ability, visit our employee resource center to access our employee manuals, training PDFs, registration information, payroll forms, timesheets, and more.