Join the Best Care Family Today
Pursuing a career as a Personal Care Assistant (PCA) or family caregiver with Best Care is enjoyable, professionally rewarding, and personally fulfilling.
At Best Care, we recognize the importance of supporting and empowering caregivers. Whether you're a friend or family member who is currently providing in-home care for a senior parent or disabled loved one without compensation, an active Personal Care Assistant looking to work with an established home care agency, or someone who is not yet a PCA and wants to pursue a career in personal care services, we're glad you are here! With a team of expert care managers, extensive training resources, and advanced administrative technology, Best Care exists to make your caregiving work easier. Join us today!
We offer our employees:
- Competitive pay (starting at $13.25 for most employees)
- PTO for all employees (per hours worked)
- Overtime pay (base rate varies depending on number of hours)
- Holiday pay for all employees (5 Holidays: Labor Day, Thanksgiving, New Year’s Day, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day, and Memorial Day)
- Direct deposit (payroll cards available)
- Online pay-stubs at workforce.intuit.com (Before October 2019).
- Online pay-subs at access.paylocity.com (After October 2019).
- Emergency payroll requests– (submit time by 1pm then request at bestcarepayroll.com)
- Convenient time sheet submissions: fax, email, electronic PDF, or via the Best Care Timesheets App
- Telephone and email timesheets reminders as requested
- Aflac supplemental insurance
- Free preventative healthcare plan (for full-time employees) Click here to learn more about the preventative Minimum Essential Coverage MEC plan.
Ready to Transfer to Best Care?
If you're currently providing PCA services with another agency and are looking for a change, Best Care is here for you. We'll help you with paperwork and get you started with our digital administration tools. Contact us today to get started!
Top Resources for Best Care Employees
For the resources you need to perform your caregiving responsibilities to the best of your ability, visit our employee resource center to access our employee manuals, training PDFs, registration information, payroll forms, timesheets, and more.