Latest Updates and Information
- Best Care’s Business Continuation Memo to Clients and Caregivers (PDF)
- Best Care’s COVID-19 Memo from 3.13.20 (PDF)
- Best Care COVID-19 Initial Response Plan
- Best Care COVID19 Preparedness Plan
- Handwashing Memo (PDF)
- Visitor Screening Questions for Best Care office visits (PDF)
- Caring for a client with COVID-19
- Symptom Support for COVID-19
- Tips on How to Wear and Care for Your Cloth Mask
- Information About DIY Face Coverings
- Masking Your Kids During COVID-19
- Request a PPE Kit (Best Care Clients and Caregivers)
Restorative Coaching During COVID-19
Best Care is offering restorative coaching with Barb Hammer during Covid 19 as a complimentary service to all of our PCAs and Clients of Best Care. To find out more information, visit our Restorative Coaching page »
Please note, the Restorative Coaching page requires a password to view. To receive a password, request access from our 'Contact Us' form.
Best Care has developed a business continuation plan to support clients and caregivers, and maintain business continuity during events like the current Coronavirus threat.
Best Care’s top priority is to ensure the health and safety of caregivers, people we serve and members of our communities during this event. Best Care has policies, procedures, plans and infrastructure in place to ensure continued operations during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) event.